Joining the Tubby's Franchise team is easy!
- Fill out Franchisee Application
- Send it to Tubby's Corporate Office
- A representative will contact you within 24-48 business hours
- Tubby's reviews the Formal Application and conducts credit check
- Meeting at Tubby's Corporate Offices
- Q&A regarding location, new or existing and time frame
- Uniform Offering Circular document will be given for review
- Pay Initial franchise fee and sign Franchise Agreement
- Set up training with our training manager at one of our company stores
- Attend Discovery Day. Here you will meet with all of our corporate departments. You will be educated in bookkeeping and financial techniques, grand opening procedures and any other information to help you run the business successfully
To become a Tubby's Development Agent, the following cirteria will be considered:
Download Franchisee Application
Questions or Comments?
- Financial capability to purchase the marketing rights to the area
- Ability to develop three to five stores within the first two years of the agreement date
- Experience to manage the growth of the Tubby's concept(s) within the market
- Restaurant experience; fast food knowledge; management skills
- Lease negotiation skills and construction knowledge
Fill out the contact form to your right and one of our representatives will gladly contact you with more information.
* Full Name
* Email Address